• Formentor members, we are testing a new feature requiring selection of a model year when posting - more info here
  • Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Model Year 21/22 Instrument panel - left and right inner dial centre information

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
I wish it were possible to move some of the options on the left inner dial display over to the right display (and I guess vice versa for other people).

I usually drive (with my car being the hybrid) with battery charge remaining percentage on the left display and, well a mix of things I'm not really interested in on the right (usually the compass or the 'G' meter). But there are a few things in the left panel I'd quite like to see, but don't because I find the battery charge more useful. Instant or trip economy, temperature readings are amongst those I'd rather see than those currently available on the right dial (Media, Sat Nav or CarPlay are all usually available on the centre console Infotainment screen).

So how about a future change, so you can move the info options between left and right dials Cupra (although I guess I mean VW)?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.