• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Ibiza FR mats

The Boon

I picked up my new Ibiza FR on saturday, but havent got any mats in it at the moment. Wondering whether you can get FR branded mats.
Anyone know?

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
My IBIZA branded mats with red trim cost me £25 two years ago. Plus there's often some sets on eBay for around the same price once you add the courier costs on.

SpareMan

Feb 8, 2006
Price went up from £29.99 to £42.50 about a month ago for SEAT supplied carpet mats. Steep rise indeed

The Boon

That does seem a bit steep, but if they're nice mats and look good, then I might indulge myself! :D
Anyone got any pics of what they look like?

FR-RUSH

IBIZA FR TDI BLACK MAGIC
Dec 3, 2005
Islington
I have found that my ibiza ones have worn down quite quickly, they are quite thin.

unless the rise in price means they are better quality?

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
The Boon said:
That does seem a bit steep, but if they're nice mats and look good, then I might indulge myself! :D
Anyone got any pics of what they look like?

The ones I have are like this, except with a red trim around the edges of the mats. My mat is a bit worn down from my left foot, but then it has done the best part of 30,000 miles in 2 years.

img-6L1061225_20_20041,property=Image.jpg

yannis

Mar 21, 2006
Athens, Greece
Seat Sport mats with the SeatSport logo engraved with red-white colours plus an aluminium footrest, i got them for a 100 euros from my dealership in Greece and they look awesome

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
SpareMan said:
To match the prices of the New Leon / Altea / New Toledo mats

and the fact most other manufacturers are charging nearly 50% more than that :wtf:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I paid nearly 35 for the Ibiza ones, and i tell u what, i was in Morrisons tonight, looking at their car mats for £4.99 and you couldnt tell the difference, I tell a lie, mine have got Ibiza written on em.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.