How did you fit your arm rest

Deleted member 39194

How did YOu fit YOur arm rest to the car.... Did YOu screw it down or stick it down?

Last edited by a moderator:

RobRoy

May 14, 2008
Denmark
Screwed it in. Don't worry about the holes, you will be so happy about that you wont ever consider taking it back out.

singh123

Cupra
Mar 17, 2008
I screwed mine in as well.. one of the first things i did to my car you wont regret putting it in :)

ross27

Mazda 3 MPS
Mar 22, 2009
Glasgow
The Armrest was the first thing i bought for my leon!

Should be standard fit, its really comfortable and yes it does create a new cubby hole, although making the drinks holders harder to get to.

Sorry no pics!

Aug 11, 2008
Liverpool
I screwed mine in.. Makes the interior so much better! It doesn't really match the FR interior, however I saw one guy on here had coloured all the red dots black and it looked a lot better! Might have to do that myself..

@Nath.. Think it cost me around £90 from seres.

bizzaboy

Pics?

I may be interested.

Does it have storage ?

Yes it does, there's enough space inside to securely store your slippers and smoking pipe. :bleh:

...COME ON GUYS, WE ARE DRIVING FR's, CUPRA's, WE DON'T NEED ARM RESTS!! GRRRR!!

Anyone got any pics with IT fitted? :D ...

seremotors

Dave the Parts Manager
Mar 11, 2008
Belfast UK
www.seatcupra.net
sold more of these than any other single accessory - im glad its not standard fit :lol:
2438385181_ae6b019f6d_m.jpg

bizzaboy

sold more of these than any other single accessory - im glad its not standard fit :lol:

No advertising - I was just trying to find out the price of those.
OK, so the above isn't an indirect attempt at stating how well you are selling these - HINT HINT, NUDGE NUDGE sort of thing?? Hmmm. ;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.