• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Holding mats down

LewisM

Does anyone have the little poppers that hold the mats down in the front fitted to their alteas?

My car has none and the parts guy said you can't fit them as they are part of the carpet.

The front mats seem to slide about when getting in and out and it's annoying me, any suggestions?:shrug:

alex1

I have the mats. They are the official SEAT ones and they come with the poppers. They are plastic screw type things that you screw into the carpet and the mats click onto them.

The parts man is wrong, they actually come as part of the mat set, which includes front and rear mats, with two sets of poppers. The front drivers mat has ALTEA embroiderd into the mat.

I got a set two weeks ago for £39.99 from my local SEAT dealer.

Regards
Al

LewisM

Yeah my mats have altea on them and the holes for the poppers, same as in my leon, but not the bits on the carpet, will have to look in a scrappy or something, not buying a whole mat set just for 4 little bits of plastic!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise