Hi, I'm new here!

Aug 26, 2024
Hi everyone,

Thought joining this forum would be a good idea as we finally got our (smiling while typing that last word) Cupra Formentor E-Hybrid. The car is originally from Germany and was imported to the Netherlands by PON. The previous owner had it for 2 years and drove a little over 45000 km with it. Now it's my turn to get behind the wheel and enjoy this lovely piece of machinery.

Little background, I'd say I'm pretty experienced with VAG products and have owned multiple Volkswagens and 1 lovely bright blue Seat IBIZA SC before. Most of them went to a respectable tuner for a little extra umph (hold your horses just stage 1 nothing super fancy here) and I drive about 30.000-35.000 km per year.

The last 100.000 of those were in a Golf VII GTE, so you could say that I'm a fan of the VAG PHEV line-up. I like to fiddle around to a certain extent with the car which means I replace and repair some of the small stuff myself (stuff like filters, window switches & lost glass from the doormirrors). Knowing myself the car will probably get some upgrades over time that make it a little extra nice.

Looking forward to sharing knowledge and enthousiasm over here.

Cheers!

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hi everyone,

Thought joining this forum would be a good idea as we finally got our (smiling while typing that last word) Cupra Formentor E-Hybrid. The car is originally from Germany and was imported to the Netherlands by PON. The previous owner had it for 2 years and drove a little over 45000 km with it. Now it's my turn to get behind the wheel and enjoy this lovely piece of machinery.

Little background, I'd say I'm pretty experienced with VAG products and have owned multiple Volkswagens and 1 lovely bright blue Seat IBIZA SC before. Most of them went to a respectable tuner for a little extra umph (hold your horses just stage 1 nothing super fancy here) and I drive about 30.000-35.000 km per year.

The last 100.000 of those were in a Golf VII GTE, so you could say that I'm a fan of the VAG PHEV line-up. I like to fiddle around to a certain extent with the car which means I replace and repair some of the small stuff myself (stuff like filters, window switches & lost glass from the doormirrors). Knowing myself the car will probably get some upgrades over time that make it a little extra nice.

Looking forward to sharing knowledge and enthousiasm over here.

Cheers!
Welcome to SCN, hope the Formentor carries on your happy run of VAG motors.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise