Help! Exhaust for 1.4 16v ibiza (100 bhp) needed

alfie_2006

Been searchin for a few nights now for a exhaust for my ibiza but haven't found anythin. Went through the faq section on here and the only advice was that peco have brought some out but there site has been down for ages! Not really fussed on improvin the performance of the car as i want this to be a cheap mod to improve the look and sound. Would it be better for me just to change the back box or trim. Any advice would really help.

bertrum

Custom job, or maybe get hold of a Cupra/FR cat-back/backbox mate! I've got a trim on mine at the moment, until I pull my finger out and get one sorted lol

alfie_2006

To be honest as little as possible. More concerned how it looks and if it sounds good thats a plus! Seen a few universal back boxes on ebay for 50 quid. How easy will these be easy to fit.

binkylad

May 30, 2008
northern ireland
if recently had a custom cat-back exhaust made for mine, onli cost 220 quid so it wasnt that bad, tbh i didnt notice any difference in performance as its only a piddly 1.4 but it looks well and sounds the mutts nuts

whittle123

speed demon :P
Sep 1, 2007
silloth, cumbria
your best bets is too find a custom jobby. e.g powerflow that you can have it sound how you want. price wise. a catback=£200-250 and jus a backbox i think is bowt 100-150. search for you nearest dealer a give them a visit.

i have a powerflow catback which makes me go searching 4 indoor car parks :p

Andywest2k1

Nov 27, 2005
Barnsley/Leeds
have a look at the link in my sig. Ive got a custom backbox on. Cost me £170 all fitted. One of best mods i've done. I was able to choose how it sounded aswell.

Pics in link in sig.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.