Hello from Sweden

Jokke

Jul 15, 2024
Sweden
Hello everyone, ive been here getting lots of good information but never became a member.

Now ive bought myself a brand new Ibiza FR MY2023 and finally became a member.

I have only have time to do some minor mods, the car is great as it is but I didnt get the full LED package so the fog lights are standard lights and almost yellow. Installing LED in the fog lights will probably be the next project, also dynamic turn signals in the side mirrors.

Anyone got any tips on LED lights for the fog lights and should I go for Osram dynamic turn signal lights or the cheaper once on Amazon?

20240427_191130w.jpg

20240427_191633w.jpg

20240506_171218w.jpg

20240506_180517w.jpg

I changed the rear indicator light bulb to an Osram silver one and the backlight to led.
Not that big of a diffrence that I hoped for, but atleast its not that orange.

I also got myself the OBD11 and got the sport mode, that im very happy about.

20240614_191127.jpg

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hello everyone, ive been here getting lots of good information but never became a member.

Now ive bought myself a brand new Ibiza FR MY2023 and finally became a member.

I have only have time to do some minor mods, the car is great as it is but I didnt get the full LED package so the fog lights are standard lights and almost yellow. Installing LED in the fog lights will probably be the next project, also dynamic turn signals in the side mirrors.

Anyone got any tips on LED lights for the fog lights and should I go for Osram dynamic turn signal lights or the cheaper once on Amazon?

View attachment 43235

View attachment 43236

View attachment 43237

View attachment 43238

I changed the rear indicator light bulb to an Osram silver one and the backlight to led.
Not that big of a diffrence that I hoped for, but atleast its not that orange.

I also got myself the OBD11 and got the sport mode, that im very happy about.

View attachment 43239
Welcome to SCN, Biza's are great, had a few in the past and loved them all. Try checking out the Biza threads in the SEAT car forums for more info re your LED fog lights, enjoy.

Reactions: Jokke
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.