100_0238.jpg

100_0237.jpg

100_0236.jpg

100_0235.jpg

Jun 14, 2005
Northants.
Great pics there!!

Your Cupra R is spot on!

yellow ibiza badly needs lowered and seventeens on, i know cos it is the car i had before the leon.

If thats mine I agree it may need lowering a touch, but I'll be sticking with the 16's.

It maybe like the car you had but its not THE actual car!;)

DC

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
no you are correct my use of the english language was quite appalling. one can only apologise for the slip up. :lol: no mine was an s plate, lowered with bilstein dampers and eibach springs,17inch OZ's, supersprint exhaust, k+n filter, tinted windows, de-badged front grill, debadged rear with the new cupra badge fitted instead and a saxo rear spoiler,which actually really suited the car, although if i had it now i probably wouldn't bother with it. they do sit horrendously high as standard though, why not seventeens though mate cos they do look the business on them, no rubbing either or tramlining. by the way i'm not questioning your judgement i'm just enquiring. mine was bengal yellow as well. the only thing that i'd change about it if i got it back would be spacers on the back wheels as they do sit a good bit in. great wee cars though mate, hope your enjoying it .

Jun 14, 2005
Northants.
I think OZ Super T's really suit the Mk2 and The 16' SEAT Sport (Cupra R) version adds that bit of exclusivity with the subtle differences!

I do have plans for the supension/handling and once sorted it will sit much better! - like all the other Mk2's at the show with 16' Ronals.

Some great looking Mk2's there by the way chaps! - shame we never got a shot of them all together!

DC

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.