• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Got a Cupra - need some mats

gard_ian8

Mar 5, 2007
Hi

I have bought a seat leon cupra, 180bhp model. 2004 04 plate with 15500 miles on.

i traded in my clio 172 for it and to be honest im a little dissapointed with the cupra.

The build quialiy of the car is hugely better than that of the clio, obviously, but it just doesnt feel the same. the clio was a lot more fun to drive.

it has full leather interior which i like, as the seats are electric and i also like the folding mirrors, i think it will just take some time for me to adjust to driving it.

im looking at doing a few things to it like the wiper blades and so on, but i dont want to get it chipped. the first thing i need is some mats, has anyone had any experience with carmats4u.com? they look ok for 40 quid anyone had mats from here?

i will be also looking into the kvw100 so i can controll the windows from the keyfob, i like gimmiks like that

amny help with the mats will be appriciated

thanks

Ian

gard_ian8

Mar 5, 2007
thanks for the quick reply, but i was put off by someone saying that the quality of the mats was poor, thats when i started looking on the net for mats

Dec 19, 2006
Hello, i read your post and i can't help you on the car mats but am interested by what you said about kvw100, do you know any information about it like how it works and what you need to get it to work? and where to get it from?

ABOO

Mar 22, 2007
DEWSBURY - W.YORKS
ps - get a remap, it will transform the car :D

Apologies for hijacking thread, but just how much difference does it make? Anyone any RR figures with various remaps? What sort of difference will it make to 0-60 figures?
Regards Aboo:)
PS will do a search as well

Leon.SJ

Naturally aspirated...
Oct 16, 2006
South Bucks.
Hello, i read your post and i can't help you on the car mats but am interested by what you said about kvw100, do you know any information about it like how it works and what you need to get it to work? and where to get it from?

If you do a search you'll find a few threads about it... seems like its really easy to do, so I'm thinking of getting one myself, its just plug 'n' play. Check out www.kvw100.hu (but click on ENGLISH at the top corner!!):p

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.