• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Golf/A3 mats?

Paul_W

Jul 23, 2006
Rutland
I'm looking for a new set of mats for my Leon. I was looking around the local Halfords the other day and they had nothing listed for the Leon beyond 2004 (obv. mk1). Would I be right in saying that mats made for the current Golf and Audi A3 would fit ok since they're basically the same car?

SSimpson3

Sep 1, 2008
Insch, Aberdeenshire
i managed to buy rubber mats for £45 for the Leon but i cant remember where i got them as it was a while back but i have posted it on this forum before so ill try and find the link again

EoinM

I'm looking for a new set of mats for my Leon. I was looking around the local Halfords the other day and they had nothing listed for the Leon beyond 2004 (obv. mk1). Would I be right in saying that mats made for the current Golf and Audi A3 would fit ok since they're basically the same car?

Get onto SEREMOTORS on here. I had my mats delivered to my door and they were very reasonable and original SEAT ones too. Dave is the guy. PM him or me if you want his number

jdearden

ebay... I got a set from there with diffferent options of piping etc...10,000miles later and still looking good even when I've been wearing my big steel plated work boots most the time.

Looking at £19 for a full set.

Lecatona HPFP (High-pressure Fuel Pump Upgrades)