full LCR bodykit

Lambo69

Cupra novice
Jan 26, 2009
West Sussex
if i want to buy a second hand LCR body kit, inlcuding both bumpers and grills and fog lights and side skirts.

How much am i looking at cost wise? ive read up that its about £1500 all in from SEAT, so what would be a realistic second hand price?

Many Thanks,

Tom

hobbsy

if i want to buy a second hand LCR body kit, inlcuding both bumpers and grills and fog lights and side skirts.

How much am i looking at cost wise? ive read up that its about £1500 all in from SEAT, so what would be a realistic second hand price?

Many Thanks,

Tom

There are a few on e-bay mate...

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
These are all second hand prices, best place to look is on ebay, oh and dont buy the fibre glass copies...ever.

Front bumper anything from £100-£300 depending on condition and what grills you get with it.

Rear bumper anything from £100-£200 depending on condition.

Sills anything from £150 to £250 these are the hardest to find.

Another £100 or so on parts needed to fit and then painting.

This is a rough guide but its not to far off.

Lambo69

Cupra novice
Jan 26, 2009
West Sussex
Yup, i emailed the bloke and whoever got it got a complete bargin!! i was all set to go and collect it!! Maybe next time

wayne lcr

bored of it now
Mar 5, 2009
doncaster
keep checking ebay or doncaster motor spares in south yorkshire they mite be different colours but you will get them painted same colour as your cars last time i went on there web site they had 4 lcr in

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.