Fr V Is 250

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
They really are on different ends of the car scale. The Lexus is a gorgeous looking car that isn't as sporty as it looks. It is however a great, relaxed drive with a well built cabin and good V6 engine.

Is the sort of car you see on the road and think ''yeah i like that i wouldn't mind one'', but if you had a choice of other smart saloons with a Lexus budget, Alfa 159 / Audi A5 / BMW 3 Series, i bet you would go for the Alfa or BMW because of its perceived sporty passion and public acceptence. For me Lexus and like Volvo. Really nice looking cars but not sure what and who they are targetting to by them. Its that sporty passion that's got me a FR on my drive

Last edited:

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
I like the IS250 but its more of a mature car, I might get one in a few years. The FR is practical yet sporty looking and has a great engine under the bonnet.

They have different things about each other you might prefer but the FR would be cheaper as well.

You can always save up and buy the IS R or whatever its called, that car looks amazing, I would give my left nut for one.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.