• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Floor Mats

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
AaronM said:
My car didnt come with floor mats, ideally i would like some nice carpet ones with perhaps Cupra logo on them?

Any one know of some nice mats around? Been looking but cant find any :(

The cupra comes with Black mats as standard, i would say if you want something like that added you would have to get them made up

If thats possible?

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
when i enquired a while back, i got an email from justmatz saying they could make some up with cupra and maybe the cupracing logo, or SeatSport but was looking at around £65 for the basic mat, and more if u wanted the executive material

from my searching i have never found anything cheaper other than ones that just say seat on em

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
CupraTgirl said:
£35 is ok for mats isnt it?

Thought it was pretty good, they have been the best looking ones i have found, Gonna get some myself I think.

I dont need to worry bout it having an R on tho!:bleh:

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
AaronM said:
Ah sorry that was in reply to £65, we posted at the same time :D £35 is fine, just the R logo, what do people think? is it ok to have the R logo even though mine isnt a cupra R? :p

Personal taste I think it comes down to.

Couldnt find any cupra ones, only cupra r mats were about

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
goodluck fitting Leon mats in the ibiza tho, be interested to see if they fit cos i doubt that they will

also the badge looks stuck on lol the just matz ones were a tad expensive, hence i didnt get them...but atleast they are properly tailored to suit and the logo is stitched..still it is alot of money

and yes it is tacky sticking R logos on a cupra

Last edited:

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
I dont think you really need the mats to have anything written on them as the door sills say cupra and that is pretty big writing but its the same saying really 'Each to their own'

If you really want some that say cupra why dont you design something and get someone to embroider it onto the standard black ones?

blackturbo

Apr 3, 2006
Fleet, Hants
Ive never been able to find any on there, ive created my own drivers mat now from the original Seat one and a ripspeed heel plate! lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.