exhaust choice??? opionions

lukehiggs

Mar 29, 2009
Iv getting my exhaust changed but dont no what to get. im thinkin a straight through with no backbox and a oval end like the cupra! Or a twin end backbox?? any opionions on what would look and sound nice

Thanks

Dom1988

Feb 2, 2010
Wakefield
i've heard you dont need a cat on a diesel. is this true? i thought it would mess up with the emissions or something n fail its mot?

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
i've heard you dont need a cat on a diesel. is this true? i thought it would mess up with the emissions or something n fail its mot?

yep..dont need a cat if it is a diesel...doesnt get emissions tested on MOT, just smoke test...

got video of my milltek turbo-back on my thread...:)

Timm

Feb 25, 2008
Notts
how much are we talking for a custom straight through jobba? depending on backbox that is. what systems have other people gone for????

Cheers
Tim

Apr 27, 2008
if you are anywhere near barton upon-humber (near hull) i'd go to rebal power pipes. i got a turbo-back straight through de-cat exhaust for my cupra tdi and cost £283 inc VAT. You get a free life time warranty and choice of tip and it sounds awesome.
DSC00594.jpg

heres a little video

Timm

Feb 25, 2008
Notts
Im around the Notts area so i'll be looking around here, sure theres a couple of places but best to ask...

Thanks Flegz16 - legend

Craigbarnley

Oct 13, 2008
Cheltenham
i got a milltek turbo back and cannot praise it enough. At first it ratallled on heat sheild but just bent that back a bit and was fine. The power delivery is definately more noticable. When you are driving normally its sounds nice and subtle but if you boot it, it has a loud burble and the turbo whine puts a great big smile on my face

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.