• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Door lock actuator module

Nam-uk

May 11, 2011
lancashire.
Bought the rears from here, had a spring missing on one they just sent another out but i did strip them down and grease them up like they do on the original ones as they can come dry inside, they just run smoother when you do that, think its £22 for one but if you buy a pair or all four it gets cheaper https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174947858112

chriswales6

Mar 2, 2016
Fitted a cheap lock module to my front passenger door 4 years ago and it's still working. The only thing difference I noticed was the ECU can't see the lock. So doesn't flash the indicators when locking the car, but they do flash when unlocking, The alarm light on the driver's door flashes so the car is fully locked and alarmed.

Got mine from Amazon and it was sold as a MK4 Golf one but they're the same. Biggest problem was un-sticking the inner door skin and then resealing to stop water leaks. it's still leaks a bit 4 years later.

Reactions: Alexis27