Disk Changer Relocation

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
Hi SOME mustve relocated their disk changer? I done a search but not much helpful info. As like some on here I have a vibe sound system, ive dynomatted the cd changer but still no luck the music skips at volume 11 lol ive even adjusted the bass and at volume 15 it jumps and skips. Has anybody moved it and where to? I thought the shelf by the diag port but wasnt big enuff and then i thought under the seat but doesnt appear to be anything i could mount it to? Any ideas?

Ibiza Cupra

I was told by SEAT that they mounted them either in the glove box, Under the passenger seat or the obvious. I aint got one tho as the pikey who had it b4 me took it!!!!

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
im guessing if u wanted it mounted in the glove box youll need to buy one with a slot in for the changer im guessing? as it looks really small inside lol

Ibiza Cupra

Thats wot i thought but i didn't ask. The only reason i asked them was because i couldn't find my changer, that was because i don't have one!!! I just tune into magic!!! Gotta love mellow magic!!!

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Hi SOME mustve relocated their disk changer? I done a search but not much helpful info. As like some on here I have a vibe sound system, ive dynomatted the cd changer but still no luck the music skips at volume 11 lol ive even adjusted the bass and at volume 15 it jumps and skips. Has anybody moved it and where to? I thought the shelf by the diag port but wasnt big enuff and then i thought under the seat but doesnt appear to be anything i could mount it to? Any ideas?

IIRC there isnt enough room inside the Glove Box, under the Steering Wheel (diagnostics port) or under the seat for the CD Changer to fit which is probably why its in the boot ;)

Ibiza Cupra

Thats wot SEAT told me. I don't know how big the changer is!!!!

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
IIRC there isnt enough room inside the Glove Box, under the Steering Wheel (diagnostics port) or under the seat for the CD Changer to fit which is probably why its in the boot ;)

seems be a lot of room under the seat but just no where to mount it! I usually shove my lunch box under there lol and thats bit bigger.

Somebody mustve moved it !! or they have the same problem i have

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members