d/v relocation.

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
ive just ordered all the stuff i need from forge to do the coldside relocation.

25mm flexi tube

63mm T piece

blanking plug for the charge pipe

and a alloy joiner.

the only thing i cant find anything on is the 90 deg tube to connect the flexi to the TIP anyone no where i can get one from...

and would i be able to just fit the T piece to the standard mani pipe or would it need cutting atall to get it to fit..

i had a search but havent got much time to read through evrything because im at work.

thanks in advance...

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Best thing to get for connecting back to the TIP would be a 25mm 90 degree weld on type BOV adaptor, quite cheap aswel. Or just get a copper bend from BnQ.

Easiest thing to do aswel would be to make up the relocation pipe from scratch like this:

02052008204.jpg

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
altho if i make it all from scratch wouldnt it be more simple just to by the kit from forge altho it says doesnt fit the ibiza. Shorley it should fit but just on the reverse way round to the picture on there.

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
forget that last statment just checked out prices and think it works out cheaper to make it yourself anyway will just connect it upto the standard manifold pipe while i get the 90 bends and the rest.

BHP Addict

Back in a SEAT!!
Jan 31, 2006
Birmingham
I think it's the wrong way round and I'm not 100% if it does fit or not.

I am in the processof buying these parts at the mo.

This weekend I hope to do N249 Bypass, DV Relocation, New hoses for inlet mani and chargepipe all in blue :)

Can you clarify mate the 'chargepipe blanking plate'?

I can't wait to hear my Turbosmart DV

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
right that settled then cheers myki. BHP ADDICT the plug is for the hose coming off the chargepipe into the dv it wont be used anymore so going to plug it.

coxyboy

Ibiza Cupra R
Aug 16, 2008
W-S-M
Yep waste of time that was lol. Did you get rid of it in the end?

yea got rid of the main boost pipe but kept the rest so that ive got all the other bits i need, still havent fitted it yet lol hopefully do it soon but gunna try get my car running tonight tho.

BHP Addict

Back in a SEAT!!
Jan 31, 2006
Birmingham
right that settled then cheers myki. BHP ADDICT the plug is for the hose coming off the chargepipe into the dv it wont be used anymore so going to plug it.

Right, I had a look last night and I know where it is now.

Is there a blanking plate available or is it a DIY thing?

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
yea got rid of the main boost pipe but kept the rest so that ive got all the other bits i need, still havent fitted it yet lol hopefully do it soon but gunna try get my car running tonight tho.

Oh yeh read something about your tubby bein fooked or something, aint been on here much so dont know too much about whos got what problem these days lol

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
i jus got my blanking plug from forge with all my other stuff seemed easyer to get everyfin at once from them atleast i no it will all arive together is it cheaper of the bay.??

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.