Cupra Tracking

markocupra

I have had 4 brand new tyres fitted to my cupra. I want the tracking/alignment done now.
Thing is is there a correct setup for the cupra? Will kwik fit know what to set the car to? Other than a SEAT dealer who knows what the car should be set at? Cheers

jcp

Dec 18, 2008
Herts
Kwik fit are only as good as the local guys who are bonus driven and have no incentive to do anything other than a basic job. leon 2's are known to suffer alignment issues and can wear their rear tyres and cause noise issues- feathering and 50p piece effects. To get the best performance from the car and best wear from the tyres you should find someone with a top quality 4 wheel laser rig If you search on wheel alignment here you will find some ideas on where to go.

fozzybear

middle aged speed freak
Feb 4, 2006
halifax,west yorks
you are joking ,,,,kwikfit...wouldn,t take a pram to them,they,d tell you the pram needs new suspension as too much bounce....find as said in previous a garage with 4 wheel allignment,as only way it will be right.if you were in region of west yorks and close to halifax i can give you a highly recommended garage with full setup,also does refilling aircon systems too,he,s not cheap but you get exactly what you pay for.....no hidden extra,s....

turbopete

you are joking ,,,,kwikfit...wouldn,t take a pram to them,they,d tell you the pram needs new suspension as too much bounce....QUOTE]

They would only tell you this after twenty minutes of sucking their teeth and kicking your pram tyres though...!!:D

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
you are joking ,,,,kwikfit...wouldn,t take a pram to them,they,d tell you the pram needs new suspension as too much bounce....QUOTE]

They would only tell you this after twenty minutes of sucking their teeth and kicking your pram tyres though...!!:D

You do get magic tricks though as per their TV advert, strange thing to promote as their speciality.

I gave up using these jokers when I moved from a 100% funded company car to running my own car.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.