• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Cupra R floor mats

DANNY H

Mar 27, 2006
Ipswich
Anyone got a pic of the genuine SEAT Cupra R floor mats as i'm struggling to find a good one. I've heard that they're a bit of an aquired taste, nd if anyone knows rough price and part numbers it'd be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

DANNY H

Mar 27, 2006
Ipswich
Just tried there, no luck. Jus been filtering out all the crap with leon attached to it,and all the whicker garden furniture my searches seem to throw up!

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
my genuine SEAT Cupra R floor mats (also available in onvi yelloe instead of red!)

mats.jpg
[/img]

cost £50 from SEAT

all four mats have this chequered design, and theres red stithing around the edge of the mats too (you cant see it in the pic!)

also please note they are made for 225s as the twisty plug things that hold them down on the 210 are different!

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
foxes said:
thats one clean interior james!

some on ebay dan

cheers fella! :yes:

has changed ever so slightly now... have the momo SEAT sport gear knob and a nomad pod with boost gague :dance:

Jan 22, 2007
some may say lala land....
any that have a strong centre area where your foot rests as after about 40k i've worn mine down and will soon be seeing the dodgy rubber underneath and don't wish too.

i use the phrase seat+leon for just our car stuff and seems to be pretty good at result finding