• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Cupra R car mats

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
my local dealers all had a rubbish selection, and couldn't seem to get any others.

I keep meaning to look for another set, same as I have now, but never seen any others.

Rich23 UK

Slave to my LCR
Sep 15, 2009
Devon
I want to get some decent Cupra R mats. I've got ones the garage put in with there name on it and they keep slipping about a bit. [:@]
I might pay my local dealer a visit and see what they can offer.

Not keen on the ones above apart from the plain ones from Shaunyboy. But I would like an R or Cupra on it.

godber225r

T15 PJG
Sep 6, 2008
Whiteley, Hampshire
Go on ebay and get the chequered mat set for the cupra r. Its the ones i got they are the best looking and quite rare now and i dont think the dealers sell them anymore. Well worth the money

CMR

If your buying on ebay make sure they have the right fittings for your car, as some are circle, some oval. and i've seen mats on ebay with both fitments!

heatfan8

Insert witty comment here
Dec 2, 2008
Berkshire
Pop down to the dealer. The mats I got were under 30 quid, they are genuine and great quality. Better than the stuff on the bay IMHO

Trublu07

Oct 7, 2008
Essex
I might be getting rid of my lcr ones soon. They are plain black with leon written in red on drivers side. What came with the car when I bought it last year.

Lecatona HPFP (High-pressure Fuel Pump Upgrades)