• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Cupra r antiroll bar

TommyD16

Jan 2, 2023
Hi guys. Been doing some searching online to no avail.
I need a new front ARB. Original or aftermarket I don’t mind if anyone has any links or is selling a one in good nic.
cheers

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
I have used ones available, stock fronts and an aftermarket rear.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

Jay20VT

The 'R' In CupRa
Jul 23, 2004
N.London
I lowered mine a couple months back with KW shocks and HR springs. Is it worth doing the ARB also? What will I expect, ride wise?

andylong

Jan 21, 2021
An anti roll bar will only not affect ride if both wheels on the axle rise or fall together.
Under any other circumstances the effect will be like having stiffer springs on the loaded wheel.

There's no play in roll bar parts so it doesn't take much for it to have an effect.

The stiffer the bar and suspension the more noticeable it will be together with whatever mounts you are using.

In a straight line on a relatively smooth road with a roll bar that's not too stiff you won't notice it.

The correct roll bar is probably the best suspension upgrade you can do.

If you stiffen up the front you'll increase understeer and stiffen the rear tend towards understeer, but that's more handling than ride.

Reactions: Rich.T and Jay20VT
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.