• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Cupra Mats

Riggy

I've been looking round to find some mats for my new MY03 Cupra rather than just go with the standard SEAT jobbies. I brought some for my last car (although it was about 3 years ago - they've lasted very well!) from a company that costom made them, you could choose colours, trims, badges, etc. I think they were 'auto style' or something along those lines, they used to advertise in the usual car mags, MaxPower, FastCar, etc. I can't find any trace of them now.

Does anyone know of where I can find them or another company doing the same thing? Prices?
Cheers.

Getgaff

Less bounce, more beans
Mar 14, 2002
Numpty Land
Visit site
www.autostyle.co.uk

I fitted mine this morning and they look pretty darn good. I purchased the front mat fitting kit for a MKIV Golf from VW after my local Seeat dealer told me they couldn't by purchased separately, "You'll have to buy a set of mats."

A little bit of DIY with a sharp knife and they're now held in place using the orginal mat posts.

I'll can post a piccy tomorrow evening if you like.

tripdiesel

Leon Cupra R 225
Mar 21, 2009
Isle of Wight
Does anyone know where i can get OEM Cupra R Mats, and if so what they look like as the car is used bought doesnt have any at present and would like some black and red with the 'R' logo if possible

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise