• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
CUPRA continues to deliver an effortless charging experience for its customers. The new “My CUPRA App” now includes in a single application all charging services to simplify the entire user experience.

The updated My CUPRA App centralises access to vehicle charging with the new CUPRA charging service integrated directly into the app (it replaces the existing CUPRA Easy Charging App). It delivers access to a public charging network of more than 700,000 stations from more than 800 operators across Europe, all operated through the My CUPRA app.

“The updated My CUPRA app puts functionality and an entire eco-system of charging options in the palm of the customers’ handsBy streamlining the My CUPRA App, the experience becomes effortless for users.”
Steven Stein, Head of Digital CUPRA

Services and functionalities are now integrated in the “My CUPRA App”, with an updated design, making it more seamless and user-friendly.

Users only need to subscribe to a...

Continue reading...

Lecatona HPFP (High-pressure Fuel Pump Upgrades)