• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Cupra breaks

Kevgrady

May 4, 2006
North East
I have a standard break setup on my ibiza cupra.... I need to replace the front disks and pads but everywhere i try keep saying they dont have them and cant get them! Ive found one place but i need the Diamiter of the disc first to make sure they are the right ones :blink:

Any help will be great, thanx

Kev

Kevgrady

May 4, 2006
North East
Nah im getting them through work on my staff account so i get them for next to nothing :funk:, and idea's on the diamiter of the front disc?

JimyFloyd

Sep 13, 2004
I have a standard break setup on my ibiza cupra.... I need to replace the front disks and pads but everywhere i try keep saying they dont have them and cant get them! Ive found one place but i need the Diamiter of the disc first to make sure they are the right ones :blink:

Any help will be great, thanx

Kev

www.dictionary.com

Please learn to spell. BRAKES for example and DIAMETER!

JimyFloyd

Sep 13, 2004
I've noticed there are alot of smart arses on this site, jesus the guy was just asking about his brakes not an english lesson

I am one of those!

In England we speak english and i don't see why a simple word such as brakes needs to be misspelt. I am, in fact, helping the poor man out :)

Lecatona HPFP (High-pressure Fuel Pump Upgrades)