Colour choice

yatesy

Hi Guys,

This is my first post on this site, so hello to you all. I currently own a Mini Cooper S but are in the process of ordering an FR 130 TDi. Just wondering what colour to go for. I love the car in Red.
Any ideas? Pics for me to view?

Thanks Matt.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Don't bother with yellow it's far too common ;) Tis a bit of a mare to keep clean though, but I still love it :D

yatesy

Dont think I can get a yellow one as my misses Mini Cooper is yellow.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
If yellow wasn't available then I wasn't going to order my FR at all that's how much I wanted the yellow, but if you like the red go for that.

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
Seriously, I am not that brave. I can only seem to find Yellow, Black, Luna Grey and Red ones so far. Would be nice to see some of the blue ones.

The FR doesn't come in blue.

Black
Three Greys
Yellow
Red

Go for the red - you know you want to!!

Everyone knows red cars are faster anyway :D

P8141480.jpg

philaw

Oct 18, 2004
Am I the only one with OVNI yellow Mk4 ? Anyway - they are all nice. Seeing them in different locations put's a different spin on it I think. Yellow and Red are always going to attract attention (especially flies to yellow and birds to red !), and are obvious choices of racers. The darker grey is more subtle but equally desirable. I bemoan the loss of the Copre Natural from the days of the Mk2 GTi/Cupra, always attracted comments.

gazjones

red looks good i love it but other colours are very nice i really like the cronon now ive seen it!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members