• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Dr1ve_everything_Da1ly

Jun 21, 2022
Just wondering if anyone can shed some light as I've never come across a clutch feel like it so not sure where to look, when driving casually around town and in the lower half of the RPM gauge the clutch feels as I would describe like a regular clutch but when driving harder or changing gears in the upper range of the RPM the clutch feels like its pushes back against my foot almost as if it has a heavy spring wanting to jump straight back up, any information on this would be appreciated as I bought the car second hand the guy said he was under belief nothing other than exhaust intake and map had been done but I don't know it just doesn't feel like other stock clutches and my experience with uprated clutches is minimal. --Car is Seat Leon Cupra MK2 Facelift mapped to stage 1 305bhp 430nM

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.