Car Tracking Needed

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
is there anywhere that will be able to track my car, ive taken it to loads of places with no joy,

any ideas where? im midlands area and going to sheff at the weekend.

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Nottingham Alignment services in, err, Nottingham get my vote. Might be a bit far for you though...

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
cheers chaps, nottingham sounds good only 40 mins from me

cheers for the replys chaps.

paul h

Dec 22, 2005
Lincoln
Rick we use DKM bodyworks for setting up the beemers at work they have a KDS machine and set everything up to how it should be.quite pricey but they are good

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
paul h said:
Rick we use DKM bodyworks for setting up the beemers at work they have a KDS machine and set everything up to how it should be.quite pricey but they are good

where abouts are they? if i can get on the ramp and they can get the devices on the rims i dont care lol

paul h

Dec 22, 2005
Lincoln
george street down great northern terrace they are in the old harcross building.should be ok as we often take m6's and m3 csl's to get them done

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
paul h said:
george street down great northern terrace they are in the old harcross building.should be ok as we often take m6's and m3 csl's to get them done

cheers ill give em a try satdy

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
paul h said:

repost do'h