• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Car Mats?

Punch IT!

you fool!
Jun 22, 2007
west london
Any one got these in there leon?

http://http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Car-Mats-to-fit-Seat-Leon-FR-Older-Model-Logos_W0QQitemZ190155912789QQihZ009QQcategoryZ36678QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Car has only done 31K and original mat on drivers side is worn out! Are they any better and whats the quality like on them?

Cheers in advance

Hi there! I got some from ebay seller was motoparts88 and the communcation was good there is a phone number too. Their mats are a perfect fit in my 2002 leon cupra for good price imo.

Mats are there too protect the carpet underneath and these do a good job plus they never ever move around the grip underneath them is awesome!

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
do the mats off this site (phil K link) fit the locks in the leon, because when i had my leon, they threw in some mats but there not the right size and dont go on the oval locking bits

Phil K

Here's your sign
Oct 18, 2004
Surrey darling...
I bought a set of Just Matz for my Corrado and they came with the same type of oval securing tabs as the LCR has... I'm sure if you explain when you order they will make sure they do :)

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
Arctic, do you mean these?

If so, i have some in mine, they look great when they are new! They soon start looking tatty though and the red trim is like a plastic type material (just started coming off on mine). Plus they dont grip the best and end up catching my clutch pedal (feels like you have gum on your shoe).

I'd get something better if i where you, i'm off to have a look at just matz!!!

dajackos

I got some. They do look good when they are new but like skullmunki said they do start to look tatty quite quick. I'd go for somthing better.

Romeoisgraham

Mr Harris
Aug 14, 2007
On the run
public.fotki.com
I bought Audi A6 S line mats...................Just because they are a subtle grey and look kinda cool in my Cupra. Only thing is the fronts are £85 and the rears are £35. I know I could have got cheaper mats but thems tough.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
JustMatz seem cool...as they are only in Southwark i will pay them a visit one lunch break I think!

Husbandofstinky

Out from the Wilderness
Nov 8, 2007
Temperate Regions
My Oe mats have started to look a bit naff at 31K. You would assume that oe stuff is generally better than the ones listed on ebay. I wouldn't really expect them to look that good after 10k.

Personally, I think that rubber is the answer, easy clean and lasts well. Before the seat I had three 306's with same oe rubber mats from the first one all the way through. They're not as quite as nice as carpet but they do last and they don't look too nasty if you clean them regularly. Also good when the weather turns bad.

Obviosly with no o/e seat rubber on the market, you'll have to put up with vw or audi under foot and the idea of not having to get every grain of sand out the the pile sounds appealing. REALLY hate that job.