• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Car Mats Mk2 Cupra

s3quence

Aug 16, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
Hi,

Just wondering what you guys use in your Mk2 Cupra for floor mats? I have seen the ones on the seat website for £45 but they look abit cheap. Liokewise I dont really want rubber ones and have been looking round for some carpet ones.

I have come across these for £45
http://www.carmats4u.com/Seat/Seat-...ook-red-trim/pid,1604,cid,122009,product.html

and the ones on this website for £65
www.autostyle.co.uk

Has anyone used these or recommend a good quality set for the Cupra. I have just been to halfords to find some to use in the meantime and none fit :( except the DIY rubber ones

AGF

Well when I got me Cupra I just asked my friendly local dealer to include a set of floor mats and they did, they say Leon on them and fit perfectly and match the carpet perfectly.

Just a thought.

s3quence

Aug 16, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
Well when I got me Cupra I just asked my friendly local dealer to include a set of floor mats and they did, they say Leon on them and fit perfectly and match the carpet perfectly.
Just a thought.

Yeah I was going to but forgot at the time, I have my cupra now so too late for that option. Plus I managed to get BT, Met Paint and Ipod for free. As well as money off the car...

I think those Leon ones are the ones off the website

Igor23

Growing old disgracefully
Dec 7, 2006
Loughborough
We can't seem to get a lot of Seat Sport parts in the uk, eg you can get the inner steel sill plates, but not the matching outers, when I purchased my Cupra, the stealer threw in a set of mats, trouble was they were for the LCR, not the Mk2, yet they had new ones in stock, they were just too tight fisted to part with them, that's why I'm taking my servicing and parts business elsewhere...