• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

car mats for leon cupra

rst_cupra_r

jamie from essex
Jul 23, 2005
Braintree, Essex
i got my mates form my seat dealer there all black wit red stitching around the edge wit leon stitched up the side of the drivers one drivers one also has a padded heel mat very pleased wit them as the have all the fixing's and only cost £23 from dealer

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
if you have a look on my website for alloy pedals (interior mods) you will see a pic of the drivers mat....

EDIT: being the plonker i am i actually have a separate category for leon mats - look there!

NumberoftheBeast

Apr 20, 2005
Manchester
I blagged some free LCR mats from the stealers after they messed me about when I bought the motor having paid for Recaros and found out two weeks later that they were the standard seats (see separate post from May time!) I digress... These mats are red and black/grey and when placed in all four corners of the car they make a diamond (flag shape) in the centre. hard to describe but they're nice. I can ppst pics if anyone wishes. i think they retailed around 40-50 quid.

Dyna-Mikee

Sep 23, 2004
Pics pleeeeeease!!

My stealer told me there were no special LCR mats, so I bought the standard ones (red stitching, Leon on the driver's mat).

Sounds like the ones you have are just what I'm looking for, especially as my heel pad is starting to wear out.

Can you still get them now that the Mk 2 is out?

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Theres a group buy of custom mats in the GB area if you look.

I have the LTD edition LCR mats in mine, there grey with red and black cheque, but you could also get grey with yellow and black cheque. They were around £54 new but i got mine thrown in when i got the car. Also these dont have heel pads

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.