Car for sale Feeler

Redcupra20vt

Jan 9, 2004
kent
Visit site
I am thinking about selling my MK3 Ibiza. and i am trying to gauge if there would be any interest.

its done 60k has full SEAT service history and all the usual cupra spec.

i have done a few tasteful updates listed in my signature

Paul

flashbsd

ive just seen one on autotrader with 60k for less than 5k!

Redcupra20vt

Jan 9, 2004
kent
Visit site
there is one on there with 82k miles for less than 5k (only just) £4995 would be interedsted ot see the one with 60k

Looking at others on there 5.k seems a good deal, there are some more expensive ones with more miles on that mine.

Paul

Last edited:

flashbsd

saw it last night, these though:

SEAT Ibiza Cupra 1.8
20v Turbo, Y reg. 56000 miles, In Red with half leather sports trim, a/c, climate control, Taxed & Tested, FSH, excellent condition,. £5,200. ono
Telephone: 07811 285103
Distance: 151 miles
Price: £5,200 ono

flashbsd

and remember to either get camblet done, or be aware as 60k is the recommeded replacement mileage, so expect to be knocked down if its not been done./

speedsix

Leon Cupra R 225
Oct 30, 2004
Thinking of selling mine also, 48k miles.

Any suggestions how to price it? 4 new GS-D3's also and 6months tax.

Is it worth putting it back to standard?

Last edited:

tackleberry

300+ spanish donkeys yeha
Jun 25, 2005
Ross on Wye
speedsix said:
Thinking of selling mine also, 48k miles.

Any suggestions how to price it? 4 new GS-D3's also and 6months tax.

Is it worth putting it back to standard?
mk 3's dont seem to go for much more when moddified than standard. i'd sell it standard and sell the bits. i'll have your coilovers if you do:rolleyes:

Redcupra20vt

Jan 9, 2004
kent
Visit site
if i was to put it in autotrader, do they really sell. its seems damn expensive for a week in the mag and on the website.

I dont mind paying but if it isnt gonna sell then its waste.

i guess what i am asking, is autotrader worth it?

Paul

brad_cupra05

181 bhp 233lbft poor lol
Mar 24, 2005
basingstoke, Hampshre
i had alot of interest when i sold my car on autotrader so id say it was pretty good, you could try what i did and put it on for 2 weeks internet only for £15 i thought was pretty good and still reaches loads of people

hornet boy

Nov 4, 2005
Cambs
To be honest, I dont know anyone that buys the Autotrader magazine, they all just look on the website when they want to change their car, so I'd have to agree with brad.

JKing

Cupra-R
Aug 9, 2003
Mansfield, Notts
photobucket.com
Autotrader is definetely the best place to sell. I've sold all my previous cars on there, my last one a month ago was my 106 Gti, sold after being in the magazine for 1 day. Had lots of interest just from the website though so might just be worth doing that before you pay for the mag

hornet boy

Nov 4, 2005
Cambs
Probably worth putting it on Pistonheads.com first for free. I sold my last car through there in about 2 weeks.

speedsix

Leon Cupra R 225
Oct 30, 2004
Next problem is finding a car that is as quick as a cupra but bigger that won't cost the earth to run (ie scoobies)

A revo'd ibiza goes like stink, quicker than a stock new age WRX I reckon.

I can imagine most (all?) current hot hatches are a bit slower, LCR/FocusST/Clio/CTR/Megane/new GTi etc.