Camber \ Centric Bolts for Ibiza 6P?

May 24, 2023
So i have got the car for a year now, 2015 Ibiza 1.2tsi 90hp manual.

Background: (perhaps you wanna skip to The main question)
After about 2 month with the car i noticed some strange angle visible on the front wheels so i took it to the alignment shop and it turns out i had -2 something of camber on the right wheel and +0.5 on the left.
The car has been checked for accidents when i bought it and the chassis on this car turned out to be in mint condition.
The alignment shop told me they're gonna fix it with a bench press. As it turned out they only pressed the right arm and to a point where it matches the +0.5 on the left.
Being furious about that but short on money and their super low price, i have settled with that for a while.

The main question:
I thought about the option of using camber bolts as a mean of fixing my +0.5 camber issue as there is almost zero alignment available with the original control arm bolts.
I was searching the web but couldn't find something that claims to suit my model. So i wonder if someone knows about camber bolts from other cars that suits my model. Replacing the control arms are out of the question right now as i am short on money.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members