BTCC Meeting at Brands Hatch 1st April 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Just to let anyone who's interested know that the number of spaces has been confirmed & I've got the passes on their way to me.

Once I get back home I'll set up my filters so people can send relevant details etc.

I'll be bringing the "Champions Stickers" with me etc etc, so anyone who wants one can get hold of one.

2 and a bit weeks away, so plenty of time to get things sorted (like your entry ticket should be cheaper etc)

Cheers

Mark

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
No gazeebo yet, we spent ~£3k on a server recently, with the idea to buy another soon - so funds that we need (about £500) are a bit thin on the ground right now.

I need to work on the how & when - I'm in the states for a week - so need to get stuff sorted for when I get back

orca

Aug 30, 2004
N Kent
www.bdmlr.org.uk
I've got my tickets so would like a pass please!! Maybe the postman will deliver them in time this time (arrived on the Monday last time!!) Costco do a really great portable garage thing for around £160, if that is off any interest for gazebo thingy

sops

Excellent ! Have my ticket already and looking forward to meeting up with you all again this season.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Right guys, to help take the pressure off m0rk, as he's off to the states soon with work.

I'm going to be taking the list info in the meantime, then i'll supply printed address labels so that Mark can post out the passes upon his return.

Im closing this thread and a new one will appear soon, with all the required info in a short while.

DO NOT EMAIL ME YET! Im using a special address for these requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.