• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

BTCC kit parts

Hii all,

While looking on the internet for some parts i need / want. I stumbled across this Forum, so i created an account.

I have a few quick questions, I own a Seat leon mk2 (2012) with a BTCC kit, wich I assume you are all familiar with.

There is only a few problems with my car wich I would like to solve so it can be better than it already is.

Question 1:
IMG_3689.jpeg

As you might have spotted, the previous owner (I own this car for 2 months now).
Took a little less care of his car than i am doing right now. And damaged the front left splitter. Besides the fact he chose to put that ugly carbon foil on it, i would like to replace this, and the other one, with new parts so it looks clean again, collor doesn’t matter, i can paint my car myself no problem.

Question 2:
I also want to add an muffler on the end of my car, as my car is now completely straightpiped (except for the sport cat I installed) wich is illegal in my country.
But i can’t find one for the BTCC kit without spending a fortune.

Question 3:
I know its a lot, and i won’t expect an answer, but i thought i would put it all in one message for ease🤷🏼‍♂️.

I am missing a piece of my sideskirt wich they probably lost at the garage or while driving (see photo)
IMG_3523.jpeg

Does anyone know where I can order all of these parts?

Thanks in advance and thanks for taking the time to read my thread!

Kind regards,

Lucas

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members