Bluetooth voice recognition

hoooverman

Anyone else (who's phone isn't compatible loading in the phone book) having problems with the voice recognition?

I can get 'store name' to work, tell it the name (twice) and then can get it to recognise the number when i read one out. But then when i say 'store,' it repeats the word 'star' !!! Or if i try and over pronounce it i get 'star four'

Anyone know what accent you have to say 'store' in as i don't really have one, but am willing to try scouse, brummie or geordie divent ya naw...! (is that geordie?)

Birdy

Nov 30, 2006
Manchester (astley)
Anyone else (who's phone isn't compatible loading in the phone book) having problems with the voice recognition?

I can get 'store name' to work, tell it the name (twice) and then can get it to recognise the number when i read one out. But then when i say 'store,' it repeats the word 'star' !!! Or if i try and over pronounce it i get 'star four'

Anyone know what accent you have to say 'store' in as i don't really have one, but am willing to try scouse, brummie or geordie divent ya naw...! (is that geordie?)

Try SAVE i think that works for me.....But i am a manc.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.