black gloss door piller trims

ANDYBL4IR

Hi, I have just seen an fr with these fitted to the b post and the rear door instead of the mat textured ones on my sport. Are these an accessory or standard for an fr?

Bilsten

they are standard on a cupra but you can buy them from a SEAT dealer. a couple of my mates have put them on the B pillar of their FR's. dead easy to change, only a couple of screws and the pair were less than 20 quid. the back door ones are a bit more tricky cos they are also the door handles. think they were a hell of a lot dearer too. canna mind how much exactly but it was enough to put them off buying them!

Aug 11, 2008
Liverpool
I did this to mine.. Think for all four pillars it cost me about £70 ish so not too bad. As Bilsten said, the B pillars are literally four torx screws each side and will take you about five minutes.

The C pillars are a pain in the arse however.. Took me about an hour to do one, haven't got around to doing the other one as I haven't had time in work! It involves taking the door card off the inside, taking the window off of the regulator, pulling the seal away, unclipping the handle then doing the reverse to fit the new one. While the door card was off I took the opportunity to fix some dynamat on the inside of the door to sound proof it a bit! :)

ANDYBL4IR

great, I will look into getting them then, I can tell them they are off a cupra

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.