Autogauge Smoked Boost Gauge

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
Spoke about this in a previous post, cant find it tho!

Already had a gauge in but didnt match so i changed it!

Wee Guide:
Connect the red and orange wires together and spliced them into the grey and blue wire at the dimmer and the black one to the brown wire second from the bottom! (you can use either "scotchblocks" or solder and heat shrink)

Dash dimmer dial works the guage too!

Guage buzzes slighly but gives a good accurate reading!

faraway(Small).jpg

and a close up

Closeup(Small).jpg

Pictures dont really do it justice, taken on a camera phone, looks dim in pictures but you can see it fine when looking at it!

I kept the little hood on it! makes it easier to see in the good weather were having!

HarveyGTI

see I was going to get this, but now you say it buzzes me slightly, it puts me off

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
Where exactly does the buzz come from? Could it be from the dimmer because its overloaded? Just a thought.

HarveyGTI

is this gauge easy to see in the daytime?

I know you said the pics dont do it any justice, just need some reassurance before I buy one, as want to buy one tonight on ebay

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
yeh easy to see in all times, ive disabled the dimmer function as it makes it look dull. when its on full its just right!

HarveyGTI

yeh easy to see in all times, ive disabled the dimmer function as it makes it look dull. when its on full its just right!

thanks mate, just emailed the guy, as he does not have any of the 30psi ones with teh smoked face in stock at the moment, and also i want the free cover for it as well, so to see it better in the daytime

HarveyGTI

sure we've been here harv havent we, you saw my gauges and wiring guides didn't you?

they do look good mind lol

yeah sorry Moff, just been being over paranoid, as I am quite a perfectionist with my car, and the "slightest" thing can annoy me with something not working quite right

anyway, all my questions have been answered, thanks guys

I have just ordered the 2bar smoked boost gauge and the Single Leon pillar from Nomad racing:D

And there was me saying I was not going to modify my car (see my sig for the rest thats coming! :lol:)

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
dont forget to get some vac hose from them to the stuff that comes with the gauge aint that good plus he done it for£2 a metre instead of £4 as i bought pillar to

HarveyGTI

think harveys just a tart to be honest haha

any luck on them part codes for the exhaust bits harv?

lol how did you know, its the David Beckham hair cuts gives it away lol!!

erm, no luck with the parts, which reminds me I will chase them on Tuesday

whenever i phone up my local Seat garage, i always give him the part numbers as its easier or he asks me for them!! pmsl!

so now i am asking him, its taking sometime.....besides their PC's were down last time so could not do anything about it

will let you know ASAP moff:D

HarveyGTI

ok cheers beckham tart of surrey..

lol cheers - recognition at last;)

I will get some pics up as soon as its all fitted - be interesting to see what it is boosting - should be between 7-9psi......perhaps a little more when using the octane booster I have been using recently (significantly improved performance using it)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members