Arm rest for LCR

bullyblackcupra

Is there a centre arm rest available to buy for an 04 LCR? Would like the cloth to match the alacantra on the 'R' seats. If so, does anyone have the part number(s)?

Thanks

NeilC

Has left the fold...
Mar 23, 2004
somewhere else
bullyblackcupra said:
Is there a centre arm rest available to buy for an 04 LCR? Would like the cloth to match the alacantra on the 'R' seats. If so, does anyone have the part number(s)?

Thanks

Alcantra? :confused:

Reg

Professional Detailer
Oct 10, 2005
Berkshire
bullyblackcupra said:

Thanks

I didn't know Alcantara was an option! Or have you had a re-trim?

Thomohawk

May 2, 2006
OK, just been out and took a few snaps....... so how do I upload them?? Sorry - newbie here! :shrug:

Cheers.

tris

The Daddy
Feb 25, 2005
Kent & Track Days
www.leoncupra.net
bullyblackcupra said:

Thanks
i have one but with no lid so you would be able to get what ever lid you wanted
just want to get rid make me an offer

Mr_Magistus

who am i???
Feb 22, 2005
UK
tris said:
i have one but with no lid so you would be able to get what ever lid you wanted
just want to get rid make me an offer

You got any pics as i might be interested.

Thomohawk

May 2, 2006
Mr_Magistus said:
Havent uploaded any pics yet either thomo so sorry cant help.

nippy eh.... :confused: I can see the button for uploading links to photos, but can't simply attach a photo :think:

Anyone interested in seeing the pics mail me @ [email protected] and I'll fire the pics straight to you.

Cheers guys.

Thomohawk

May 2, 2006
Yeah, think it's cause I'm a newbie.... which mean I can't post in the For Sale section or send / receive PM's.

Having said that - this will be my 10th post so hopefully that will unlock these 'perks'. ;)

snakebite15

Graham from Cornwall
Jan 1, 2006
Cornwall
Ok, well the best way for uploading pics is to go to www.photobucket.com on that site u will have to register, its all free which is ideal! you can upload as many pics as you want and videos as well if you want. Then once uv done that, you can make them into a slide show or what every you chose. Under the photo that you upload onto the site there are 3 lists - URL, TAG and Img... "Img" means you can copy and past this staight into anywhere just like this -
DSC00255.jpg

and URL goes straight to your site - http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/snakebite15/DSC00255.jpg
if you get what i mean. hope iv explained it well enough, in a bit ov a rush tryin to get an insurance quote! let me know if you get stuck!

Thomohawk

May 2, 2006
Sound man... cheers!!

Will check that out and get these photos up ASAP.

Watch this space.

Thomo.

Thomohawk

May 2, 2006
OK - that was painless! Cheers for the help snakebite15.

Here we go..... hope these work.... :coolthumb

If you want any specific pics taken, gimme a shout and I'll be happy to sort it out.

Cheerie.

resized images to follow..... I see what you mean Snakebite - I'm on it!

Last edited:

snakebite15

Graham from Cornwall
Jan 1, 2006
Cornwall
hey, you should have ago at editing them on paint to a bit smaller b4 you upload them...iv got 2 meg broadband and there still not fully loaded. pics look good mate i think

snakebite15

Graham from Cornwall
Jan 1, 2006
Cornwall
thats a real nice armrest! i bought mine from germany of ebay for £25 though its been made cheaply, i think the bracket will snap shortly on mine! plus is really pasticy and isnt fitted properly...slam the brakes on a weeeee....it goes flyin!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members