Anyone had their 140 PD Leon Sport Revo'd?

HarryKatinnen

Had my Leon TDI sport just over 3 months now and absoulutely lovin it. Far more involving to drive on "normal" roads than my previous Impreza WRX (fab car. just needs a track to really exploit it).

A little disappointed with the dealer, as had they told me the FR would be out so soon after I ordered, I might have waited. However reading the forum I am seriously considering going for the "stealth" approach with the Revo treatment (dont like the FR front spoiler anyway"

Has anybody here had their TDI sport Revo'd. If so how do you find it? Also can anyone recommend a Revo dealer in the South Wales Area?

bellautos

EDIT ,Sorry i did not see that Westec were in wales

Last edited by a moderator:

cpufreak

back in the UK
Nov 9, 2003
London, SW6
photo.ing.me.uk
Westec (one of the sponsors of the site) are a Revo dealer based in newport, is that any good?

Westec Performance
Unit 10 Leeway Court
Leeway Industrial Estate
Newport
Gwent
NP19 4SJ

Phone: (01633) 274777

Cheers

Andy

HarryKatinnen

Ta!

Thanks for the recommendations. Will be winging my way to Westec shortly for the 5 hour trial. Would be interested to hear from anyone who has REVO on a TDI 140PD

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
trial software is not available on diesels unfortunately

loadswine

loadswine
Had my 140pd done by Celtic Tuning last week. Really pleased , very useable power range and slightly better mpg. Charged me £360 all in and they came to my house. I think they'll travel to most places. Quoted bhp is 185 and around300lbft torque, I have a DSG box, so it might be that you geta bit more with a manual.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise