Alarm going crazy

amadeumir

Sep 15, 2021
Hello

I was wondering if this allready happened to anyone, yesterday lokced my car with the second key inside, when i openned it the alarm when crazy, locked the car again, started it, dove a few meters, nothing could stop it, so i opened the bonet to take a fuse out but fortunately it stopped, never happened again, i think it was due to locking it with the second key inside.
Does anyone know a way to stop the alarm in the case that it happens again, or whats the fuse of the alarm?

thanks

Jammers

Jan 3, 2023
Hello

I was wondering if this allready happened to anyone, yesterday lokced my car with the second key inside, when i openned it the alarm when crazy, locked the car again, started it, dove a few meters, nothing could stop it, so i opened the bonet to take a fuse out but fortunately it stopped, never happened again, i think it was due to locking it with the second key inside.
Does anyone know a way to stop the alarm in the case that it happens again, or whats the fuse of the alarm?

thanks
Mine did exactly the same on August 2nd. I just could not get it to stop - driving it, locking it, switching off interior monitoring - after about 20 minutes of it going on and off it just stopped and has been fine every since.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.