aftermarket headunit fitment

Curious Chris

attention seeker
Sep 11, 2006
hi a close friend of mine has just bought a goodmans headunit to go in her 2002 ibiza, was just wondering if she needs to buy a fitting kit or any connecting wires?

any help is appreciated

cheers

Curious Chris

attention seeker
Sep 11, 2006
so does she not need a plastic molding to make the headunit fit properly? i had to get 1 for my leon thats all

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
the release keys that came with her new cd might just do the trick ;) but yeah there are iso plugs that slot into the standard cd player :) and the hole for the cd player is 1 din so a perfect fit :) unless its a 2 din unit then u would have to take the holder out and then its still a perfect fit :)

Curious Chris

attention seeker
Sep 11, 2006
its done, i used a spoon to get the old radio out and can i just add what a complete bas***d of a job!! no room for the cables to go, ended up takin the plastic tray out n moving cables about whilst the radio was 95% of the way in just toget it the rest of the way

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
yes mate in 3 different mk4 ibizas to! just plan it... they just about pushed through a gap right at the back its quite easy when u look for holes for them.. :) i wish i took a piccy to be honest it looked really cool lol

chapelhill

Which way do you need to move the haxsaw blade or the spoon handle to get the existing stereo out please?

Regards
Chapelhill

chapelhill

Many thanks for the info I will give it a try later!
Regards
Chapelhill

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise