ACC coding

Sep 7, 2024
Hi everyone, apologies in advance if this has been discussed before - I searched the forum but could not find a definite answer.

On my Seat Leon FR 2021 1.4 PHEV, there is no steering wheel button to activate the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) on the left side.
Similarly, in the assistants menu - on the infotainment or within the virtual cockpit, there are only options for the classic cruise control activation, along with lane assist.

The vehicle is of course equipped with the front radar as well as control module 13 Adaptive Cruise Control.

Question: Am I just missing the right coding in module 13, or does ACC require FEC/SWaP code? Has anyone successfully retrofitted the feature in this model? Any advice is much appreciated.

cairus

Jun 4, 2024
It would be news to me that someone in my circles had successfully activated it. The steering wheel was not changed? Does that mean you have these buttons?

Attachments

• s-l1200.jpg
    s-l1200.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 22
Sep 7, 2024
The steering wheel has not been changed, the button shown on the bottom left on the picture you posted is not available on my steering wheel.

KoNG

Jul 27, 2016
London
Hi everyone, apologies in advance if this has been discussed before - I searched the forum but could not find a definite answer.

On my Seat Leon FR 2021 1.4 PHEV, there is no steering wheel button to activate the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) on the left side.
Similarly, in the assistants menu - on the infotainment or within the virtual cockpit, there are only options for the classic cruise control activation, along with lane assist.

The vehicle is of course equipped with the front radar as well as control module 13 Adaptive Cruise Control.

Question: Am I just missing the right coding in module 13, or does ACC require FEC/SWaP code? Has anyone successfully retrofitted the feature in this model? Any advice is much appreciated.
All done with FEC code not possible to code it anymore

Last edited:

KoNG

Jul 27, 2016
London
Not officially. You would need to contact someone who is able to retrofit and obtain the official code for it as VAG retrofit company depending on your country or have equipment to do it remotely

cairus

Jun 4, 2024
@KoNG
Do you have an example for someone who can organize the swap code? Because I have the equipment. It would be new to me that someone can

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.