3-way components

Ibiza_46

Hi peeps
I have just put a deposit down on my first seat ibiza 1.4 sport, CANT WAIT!!
Anyway i am upgrading from a vauxhall corsa where i had some custom door builds made for my rainbow 3-way components. Now i woould like to think that i will be able to fit them into my seats front doors but i know it just aint gonna happen! I will try though!
I was thinking about mounting them on the back shelf but i feel this will be an injustice as the are such good speakers and i hate speakers mounted on the rear shelf!
My question is has anyone ever heard a good set of components mounted on the rear shelf with a sub below them??
If so how do they sound??
And can anyone see me being able to fit them in the doors??
Thanks
Anyhelp will be appreciated

Ibiza_46

Or i have just read a post where someone says that there was loads of room where the back standard speakers are, would they fit there??
Cheerss

lard44

Watching C beams...
Apr 30, 2007
Braintree, Essex
They'd probably fit behind the rear door cards, although what makes you so sure they won't fit in the front? There's a fair bit of space behind there - can't hurt to take the door cards off and have a look.

I wouldn't want such good speakers anywhere but in the front IMHO - anywhere else would be a waste and would probably sound shite too.

Ibiza_46

I know thats what i think, not a fan of good speakers in the back! Well the thing is there is three speakers! Tweeter, woofer and midrange, i cant see me fitting the mid range in.
The woofer is the right size to replace the standard ones i just didnt think there would be enough room for the mid-range! I will have a look however when i get the car.

However if i did put the speakers in the back i would buy some good components for the front.
O well see how it goes!
Thanks

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.