2.0 TSI 190 DSG Exhaust Options

Aug 17, 2024
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any recommended exhaust modifications for the 2.0 TSI 190. I don't want the car to be crazy loud just want it to have a bit more of a tone to it.

I've looked everywhere for an exhaust system but no where seems to sell one for this exact model. Would it be best to get one custom made or would it be possible to buy an exhaust for a different model and have it fitted to the car.

Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mo_86

Sep 25, 2023
UK
I have the same engine but in ST form, you won't get much sound difference as we have a gpf.
Even a backbox delete will give minimal differences.

Aug 17, 2024
I have the same engine but in ST form, you won't get much sound difference as we have a gpf.
Even a backbox delete will give minimal differences.
Ah dam, I've had the car about 8 months and had no idea it had a gpf so at least I learnt something. Would it even be worth doing a resonator delete at some point down the line or would it just be best to leave it the way it is?

Mo_86

Sep 25, 2023
UK
Ah dam, I've had the car about 8 months and had no idea it had a gpf so at least I learnt something. Would it even be worth doing a resonator delete at some point down the line or would it just be best to leave it the way it is?
I've removed the centre resonator, there's another by the backbox, and its hardly made a difference.
Best to leave it or gut the gpf like most have done with the dpf.

Aug 17, 2024
I've removed the centre resonator, there's another by the backbox, and its hardly made a difference.
Best to leave it or gut the gpf like most have done with the dpf.
I'll probably just leave it then and look at some different bits for the car instead. Really appreciate the help.

Reactions: Mo_86