Inters pics

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Just a couple of snaps I took today so feel free to add any you may have taken.

IMGP4855.jpg

IMGP4856.jpg

IMGP4857.jpg

IMGP4858.jpg

IMGP4859.jpg

IMGP4860.jpg

IMGP4913.jpg

IMGP4927.jpg

IMGP4936.jpg

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
It looks like it's been a nice day, some good looking cars there, it's been nothing but rain up here:cry:

306Chris

Jan 20, 2007
Was a scorching day!! Came over and had a look at the stand/cars but noone was about!

JCBOC - I saw you heading out (Or towards the exit) with both your showplates still on?? Did you drive home with them on ??:happy:

lukeyyyyy

Jul 4, 2010
Worsley
Yeah, 30 degree's! Some serious heat, was a great day though wish I would of gone for the whole weekend, nice times by the way jc boc

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Was a scorching day!! Came over and had a look at the stand/cars but noone was about!

JCBOC - I saw you heading out (Or towards the exit) with both your showplates still on?? Did you drive home with them on ??:happy:

LOL, I took them off just before driving out the gates mate.

Yeah, 30 degree's! Some serious heat, was a great day though wish I would of gone for the whole weekend, nice times by the way jc boc

Thanks mate, but my times were very poor tbh. There is a fault on my car and the REVO guys have no idea what it is as they don't have VCDS there so I will be off to the dealers again to see if they can sort it.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
No worries mate, see how that poor golf was smoking mate, oh yeah, derve powa hehehehehehehe. Awesome pics by the way mate.

Last edited:

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Good photos there Jas, liking the ones of the Skoda and your boc which Andy took!

My sunburn hurts, never realised i had it so bad on my face till i got home. Got a nice red left had side more than the right lol.

Araf

Jun 28, 2010
West Yorkshire
Good photos there Jas, liking the ones of the Skoda and your boc which Andy took!

My sunburn hurts, never realised i had it so bad on my face till i got home. Got a nice red left had side more than the right lol.

Same here!!! the weather was great & it was good seeing u all :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.