My new black wheels looks proper mean now
021-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

016.jpg

013.jpg

012-2.jpg

024.jpg

cuprakyle

that looks smart mate, yellow and black really compliment eachother! does look mean!

good stuff

Rikko

Owner Of The Possesed 1
Dec 19, 2006
Grimsby
Sorry to hijack the thread mate but where did you get your light protecters from are they a gen seat part.

Thanks
Rikko

muttly

Oct 1, 2005
Stamford Nr Peterborough
lookin very smart..do you realise your splitter doesnt appear to clipped in in the middle..on the 1st pic :D

what smoked side repeaters have you got?.. im still in 2 minds to change mine!.. and hav you smoked your side R badges too?

SPIROS

looks good similar to mine with black mirror/wheel combo ;)

LeonCupraR009.jpg

headlight covers look cool too :D

B3LSY

cheers people for the comments, i recommend the people that done them RIMTEC £35 a wheel cash only powder coated bargain

strugers1

looks good mate i want dan to swap me with his white ones so the smirf can start lol

jwfcms

Sep 14, 2008
UK Yorkshire
i think you should put the R badges back to RED? as red and black looks good and compliments good with the red brembos and black wheels.

also rid the AMD stickers. very nice car but the AMD Stickers remind me sort of boy racerish shopping list down the side of the door like NGK SPARCO FAST FORD ETC...

i like the stealthy look of the black theme and the headlight covers, but im just wondering how much light do they give out now seen as they are tinted what is the visability like? ]

as somebody mentioned the colour between wing bumper thats just a problem with the ovni colour paint fade, maybe you could try some auto glym restoration?

im liking the black wheels also, i also have gloss black wheels and i think they suit the cars really well especially with the red brembos behind :)

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
They look really good and £35 a wheel is cheap for powder coating.
Pitty the faded ovni catches the eye on the pics :(