MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

madhubbs

Oct 24, 2018
Has anyone thought about or has wrapped the copper seat badge on the new MY19 290's? I ordered my car in desire red and now it's come with the copper badge and I'm not really a fan.

Never wrapped anything before so looking for a guide or some advice as I don't want to muck it up! Will it be best to take the badges off to wrap them?
Show us some pictures. Plastic dip spray is the best option, I have done this on a few bit comes out very well if you take the time on it.

Sam Lever

Dec 19, 2018
IMG_20181219_124211.jpg
Show us some pictures. Plastic dip spray is the best option, I have done this on a few bit comes out very well if you take the time on it.

You can see the badge in this image although it doesn't highlight the colours the best.
I assume this will mean removing the badging from the car? Not sure how easy that will be, especially for the rear one that acts as the boot latch as well.

RZ46

Dec 4, 2018
East England
I'm sure my brand new one had some condensation behind the headlights the other day when washing,didn't think it was an issue so didn't really take much notice.will have to keep an eye on that!
Probably worth asking the question though it does sound like something that happens to many of them. It doesn’t really hang around long enough in mine or happen enough for me to worry about it. Hadn’t given it much thought until today.

RZ46

Dec 4, 2018
East England
View attachment 3390

You can see the badge in this image although it doesn't highlight the colours the best.
I assume this will mean removing the badging from the car? Not sure how easy that will be, especially for the rear one that acts as the boot latch as well.
Very nice, personaly I think the copper badge looks great on it. These are unique as Seat will never use this colour again on the S :) Next gen will have new Cupra stlyling badge.

madhubbs

Oct 24, 2018
Probably worth asking the question though it does sound like something that happens to many of them. It doesn’t really hang around long enough in mine or happen enough for me to worry about it. Hadn’t given it much thought until today.
Think it looks lovely mate you can mask out with time and a sharp knife then spray but it’s all about time and attention to detail. I’m in the DS3 club as have a very special DS3 and many do this to remove the chrome.

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Very nice, personaly I think the copper badge looks great on it. These are unique as Seat will never use this colour again on the S :) Next gen will have new Cupra stlyling badge.

I was thinking about plastidip the badges, but think it will look pretty good with mystery blue and new rims in copper/bronze together with the new carbonpack

Reactions: Mystery290 and RZ46

Ip94

Oct 25, 2018
Manchester
For anyone leasing, what's the average time scale from a car being delivered to the dealer and it actually being delivered to the customer?

Last edited:

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
For anyone leasing, what's the average time scale from a car being delivered to the dealer and it actually being delivered to the customer?
As quickly as it gets pdi'd and valetted. Unless you've went through a broker and allsorts of delays occur from what I've heard.

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
View attachment 3392
Everybody please offer your sympathies, it is a dark day for the Republic.

God speed my previously impeccable alloy

I feel for you man...does not look like too much damage..I got myself a set of Alloygator rim protectors, so much better than the stick on on ones...very very strong..and I don’t think they look too bad either..
IMG_0127.jpg
IMG_0068.jpg
IMG_0166.jpg

Come in different colours too..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: walshy and RZ46

Denno

Mar 29, 2018
Looking for some advice on whether the below is a good deal on the ST Cupra 300:

https://www.nationwidevehiclecontra.../sport-tourer/2-0-tsi-cupra-300-ez-dsg-4drive

£250 per month on 6+23, 8000 miles, March delivery, £198 admin fee so over the 2 years it totals £7466

Spoke to Nationwide and they have 2 left in magnetic grey & 7 left in midnight black, lease plan is the finance provider here rather than VW/Seat Finance.

Current car (golf R estate) is due back in May so need to get something ordered soon!

I guess I’m just looking for guidance on if that’s a good deal or not. It’s a bit steeper than my Golf R which was £1500 down / £215 per month but you can’t lease a golf for anything close to that price now & I am already in a 6 month formal extension period on the R.

Also has anyone ordered via Nationwide before? If so good/bad experience, my R was ordered via a dealer but my local Seat dealer was £315 per month when trying to match the Nationwide deal.

Finally thoughts on black vs grey? I can’t really find any pictures of the ST Cupra in black & never clean my car so thinking maybe grey would be better.

I’d go as far to say that is a very good deal, I can’t see you finding one any cheaper. Certainly in the current climate, I’d be all over that deal.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
For those interested to see what the carbon spoiler looks like on the dutch Copra Black, I've found some pics. I'll post some better quality photos after I pick up mine on Jan 4th.
2aa788c1c80e13712663accf3ef119ac.jpg
c23cf86ec76c6124de6517e1c115d3a5.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
So it’s the Cupra R spoiler.

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
For those interested to see what the carbon spoiler looks like on the dutch Copra Black, I've found some pics. I'll post some better quality photos after I pick up mine on Jan 4th.
2aa788c1c80e13712663accf3ef119ac.jpg
c23cf86ec76c6124de6517e1c115d3a5.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Looks great! Where did you get this from? Assuming it will only fit the 5 door like the maxton design spoiler extension

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.