MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Chrispy

Oct 6, 2018
I don't think there's any way of doing it for free.

You need access to a SEAT parts catalogue.
There is an official VAG one or there are third party ones that cover multiple manufacturers.

If you post it here or PM me I can check it for you.

Reactions: donoli74

donoli74

Oct 13, 2018
Can u give me the link of the official one?
I don't think there's any way of doing it for free.

You need access to a SEAT parts catalogue.
There is an official VAG one or there are third party ones that cover multiple manufacturers.

If you post it here or PM me I can check it for you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N960F met Tapatalk

Richard Blackman

Oct 9, 2018
I am getting quite excited now - my BW 42 ST 4drive (Urban Silver, WP and SS) is now confirmed as built and in Barcelona awaiting shipping.

I did think that it was quite sad tracking the ship from earlier posts but now I see the reason - when you think that you can pinpoint your machine you want to locate it desperately!

Anyone have any clues which one it might be on if tracking the next load?

Reactions: Lmbarrett83

Morleywhite

Oct 16, 2018
Yeah i did came out at £750, halifax came in at £425
Just changed over my insurance from my cooper s, an increase of £124 which makes it around £500, I’m with esure.

I did a search and cheapest came out was saga at £412.. iam an old git at 50

Seat insurance came out at £673.

Reactions: Matt-taylor

AshCupra300

Sep 16, 2006
Newport, South Wales
Had to go back to dealers to get my plate added and asked the salesman about Magnetic Grey for you guys wondering what it actually looks like. He said he’s seen it in the flesh and it looks nothing like the catalog colour, he said it doesn’t look greenish/blueish either, but a deep grey with black in it, he said it is an amazing colour in the flesh.

BipedalMale

Jun 21, 2018
Way down west...
Had to go back to dealers to get my plate added and asked the salesman about Magnetic Grey for you guys wondering what it actually looks like. He said he’s seen it in the flesh and it looks nothing like the catalog colour, he said it doesn’t look greenish/blueish either, but a deep grey with black in it, he said it is an amazing colour in the flesh.
Have you seen the shots a few pages back?

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/whos-ordered-a-cupra.398347/page-333#post-4807840

index.php

The lower car on the left looks great to me...

Reactions: AshCupra300

Morleywhite

Oct 16, 2018
FYI JCT 600 have a fully loaded Leon ST Cupra 4 drive in their showroom, it’s in one of the grey colours.

Reactions: AshCupra300

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
Anyone with anything on BW41 ST300 4Drive? My current 290 says oil service in 300miles, wondering if I can avoid the cost.

Wak3D

Sep 29, 2018
Thame, Oxford
Below Email received from Seat CS today Re my order status which Lease company told me was confirmed BW41, I was counting my lucky stars given the BW42 changes as my car is Desire Red and really concerned what it will look like with the Copper , I have asked them to change to magnetic grey though i know i have no chance !!

“Thank you for contacting SEAT UK to obtain an update on your vehicle order.

I have confirmed with our Sales Support Team that your vehicle is confirmed built week 45 (November 5-11). You vehicle will have copper SEAT badges, black brake callipers replace with previous red ones, copper logo for alloy wheels, CUPRA glad becomes black and rear CUPRA lettering becomes black. The interior changes will be; steering wheel gains copper SEAT logo, interior copper and black detailing and media screen logo becomes copper.

I hope this information proves useful. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me on the details below.

Kind regards
Customer Relations Advisor
SEAT UK”

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
Below Email received from Seat CS today Re my order status which Lease company told me was confirmed BW41, I was counting my lucky stars given the BW42 changes as my car is Desire Red and really concerned what it will look like with the Copper , I have asked them to change to magnetic grey though i know i have no chance !!

I have confirmed with our Sales Support Team that your vehicle is confirmed built week 45 (November 5-11). You vehicle will have copper SEAT badges, black brake callipers replace with previous red ones, copper logo for alloy wheels, CUPRA glad becomes black and rear CUPRA lettering becomes black. The interior changes will be; steering wheel gains copper SEAT logo, interior copper and black detailing and media screen logo becomes copper.

I hope this information proves useful. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me on the details below.

Kind regards
SEAT UK”
Hi, what date did you order the car?:)

AlexOS

Kind regards
SEAT UK”
Anyone know what the interior copper/black detailing is?? From what we’ve seen on the German car it still has the white stitching and silver inlays.. no copper or black detailing apart from the seat badge which is listed separately as copper..

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.