MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Brian

Oct 15, 2018
Regarding the delivery, do any on you guys know if the transport mode of the new Seats are always by sea?

I was hoping for rail or truck transport, as this is much faster to my little Denmark...

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Wonder if mine's on the same transport, although I've not heard from the dealer.. did they contact you with that information or did you chase them for it?[/QUOTE

Was told by the lease company via email, also called the dealership to confirm. last communication on Wednesday with the dealership, there was still having issues registering via Seat & DVLA.

Has anybody else received Reg details yet?

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Regarding the delivery, do any on you guys know if the transport mode of the new Seats are always by sea?

I was hoping for rail or truck transport, as this is much faster to my little Denmark...

I wonder if it gets transported to Amsterdam via boat and then a train/truck up to Denmark

The last 2 boats have stopped in Amsterdam after the UK

Reactions: Brian

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Which BW 38/39 'ers have been told their car have reached the dealers?

I'm resisting the temptation to call and find out where it is, not heard anything since last Thursday when it was on a transport to the dealer

But until it gets there I guess they'll have no idea where it is anyway, so calling them will be a pointless exercise

Reactions: Nick Woods

willda_beast

May 8, 2018
At least your dealer speaks to you.. I'm not one to chase or harass as I never want to be "that customer". Since I ordered I've only heard from the dealer 3 times and that's because I got in contact with them.

Requested an update 2 weeks ago. Still waiting..

dave_c

Oct 3, 2016
As i don't want my car yet, I keep getting emails from Wessex asking when I want the car, which I haven't replied to yet. I bet I'm the only person that's not emailing them, and they are having to chase!

Reactions: AlexOS

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
As i don't want my car yet, I keep getting emails from Wessex asking when I want the car, which I haven't replied to yet. I bet I'm the only person that's not emailing them, and they are having to chase!

Just take it now so you can send us exhaust videos, I'm sure we will all chip in together and pay your first payment, it's worth it just to know lol

Nick Woods

Aug 23, 2018
UK - Midlands
I was told 5-7 days from when it lands in port to reach the dealer, so by my reckoning , thursday at the latest...... obv quite a few above have arrived so hopefully mine will get to IMG warrington very soon......

If i dont hear by Wed , im gonna chase up...

Reactions: walshy

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
I was told 5-7 days from when it lands in port to reach the dealer, so by my reckoning , thursday at the latest...... obv quite a few above have arrived so hopefully mine will get to IMG warrington very soon......

If i dont hear by Wed , im gonna chase up...

If I've not heard anything by Wednesday I'm going down there to stage a dirty protest

Everyone is welcome

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
Hi Everyone

First post on here, but have been lurking several months on this (and related) threads as I have a MY19 ST300 DSG 4 Drive in Mystery Blue on order from Wessex Fleet.

This will replace my current MY16 ST290 DSG which is due to depart at the beginning of December.

I thought I may be getting one of the Week 42 coppered cars but I have been told today by Wessex that the car was built October 8th and is on its way to the UK -so I to have a "Franken Cupra" arriving!!

Can someone check what I am getting so I am 100% sure with the SEAT order number - 24245900??

Is anyone planning to map/tuning box a leased car? I did on my Golf R that pre-dated my current ST!

Hope to contribute more and get to meet a few of you - btw I am another "mature" member - 54 years young!

David

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise