What did you and your MK2 do today?

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
okay seeing as we are posting up pics heres my Leon.

She is booked in to get the Wing mirrors gloss black and the triple r front splitter fitted this weekend.

Next up will be the roof wrapped and the wheels gloss black.

Thanks.

Looks loooovely that mate. Personally I wouldnt touch the wheels as they suit it very well as they are. Are they reps or genuine ch's?

DBH

May 13, 2007
Leighton Buzzard
I was driving along minding my own business when a rock or a brick came flying at me through the air. Not sure if it was kicked up of the road or thrown from an oncoming vehicle. I was doing about 60 at the time, and got a nice showering of glass over me. At least it missed all the body work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feb 6, 2014
Lincoln
Wouldn't like to think someone could through a brick/rock at another moving car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone did they should be hung drawn and quartered. Hope you get it sorted and glad you are ok.

Vandalism is a kick in the goolies, my old car got keyed, so I feel some of your pain.

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Wouldn't like to think someone could through a brick/rock at another moving car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be too sure bud

I have a mate who now has permanent back problems because some kids dropped a breeze block on his head as he went under a bridge on his motor bike. Somehow he managed to stay on the bike and pull over but now he can barely walk :(

Such a shame about your car buddy!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.